How to mix bitcoin using BTCMIXER.io
- Create a new bitcoin address in your wallet.
- Copy address.
- Paste in to the area where Enter bitcoin address is labeled.
- Confirm address is the same address that was created in the wallet.
- Select time delay and service fee.
- Click continue.
- Letter of guarantee is automatically downloaded.
- Send coins to the address in Green.
- Receive mixed coins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose your custom mixing service fee and time delay.
Once coins are received by the mixer new coins will be sent out after 1 confirmation depending on the delay that is selected, for a faster process select a high network fee.
All logs are deleted on a 24hr basis and addresses given are never reused.
The mixing code is provided to stop you receiving the same coins from the previous transaction.
An incoming address is usable for 24hrs however it’s always best to send the coins as soon as the mix has been set up.
All emails are permanently deleted after any correspondence with support has been completed.
The letter of guarantee downloads automatically when you click continue for your safety, this means if there is ever any issue with your transaction we are able to look into this for you, thus providing safety for you as the user. The generated address is highlighted in Green to stop any confusion when sending coins. As always please check the address on both the screen and letter and your wallet when you send to ensure you are sending your BTC to the correct place.
Splitting your mix into multiple addresses and delaying the sending of mixed coins increases the anonymity of the transaction dramatically and reduces the chance of data being recovered through blockchain analysis.
Having personally lost coins on other mixers and waited days for a reply from the admin to tell me sorry that is not one of our addresses is one of the main reasons for creating btcmixer.io
If you send coins to the address that was created by Btcmixer then your coins are safe and will be sent on to the forwarding address that you provided. We also provide full support services and are contactable at all times so you know if something goes wrong at least there is someone to speak to and who can help unlike other mixers with no recourse.
3 Bitcoin mixing tips to stay anonymous and safe.
- 1. Always mix to a new address and confirm your address has not been hijacked by malware.
- 2. If the purpose of mixing is to send on to an exchange after, first mix to a wallet with a new address and then send on to your exchange deposit address.
- 3. The more receiving addresses and time delay the more anonymous the transaction is.